Google AIY Home Kit with Custom 3D Printed Enclosure
We can hydro dip the enclosure for custom look.
Do you like to tinker and play with the newest technology? Do you like having a personal assistant? With the Google AIY Kit you can now do both! Program it and enclose it with your very own case!
- Google AIY Projects brings do-it-yourself artificial intelligence to your maker projects.
- With this AIY Voice Kit from Google, you can build a standalone voice recognition system using the Google Assistant or add voice recognition and natural language processing to your Raspberry Pi based projects.
- The kit includes all of the components needed to assemble the basic kit that works with the Google Assistant SDK as well as on-device voice recognition with TensorFlow.
- To incorporate Google AIY into your Raspberry Pi projects, you will need a Raspberry Pi 3 Board, Micro SD Card, a size 00 Phillips screwdriver, and Scotch tape.
- Custom Enclosure- 3D Printed Enclosure, Designed and made in the USA!
- Various Colors to choose from to give it your personal touch!
Rick and Morty Meeseeks box: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2329814 (for Pi Zero)
Raspberry Pi style: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2524707
Arcade style: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2718928
Modern Style: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2701153